Saturday, April 07, 2007

POST

Dear Friends and Stranger (I'd like to think this is minus the Danger) Friends:

I haven't posted since Tuesday and, yes, four days is an awfully long time to go sans posting but I've been so immersed in this one, very real life thing that 1) I haven't had a moment to post and, 2) frankly, this real life thing is precisely what I want to talk about here; however, since it's only 98.2% confirmed, I fear that, if goodness-juju forbid, this doesn't pan out, I'll be left feeling rather like an asshole.

So, there it is. Now, I take my leave and, who knows, I might just cave in and blog about this real life thing once it's 99.0% confirmed. Let's just say, kittens, it has something to do west coast juju. I know, I know, it's bizarre and crazy and SO WEST COAST but, wow, it's all coming together and kinda falling into my lap.

Kisses and more to come!

SabilaK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how DARE you leave me feeling confused about your post after you and I spend endless non-stop time on the phone, email, and AIM...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

luv in the air? it is spring when lovers play

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its more connected to some deep 'meaning of life' or career things than love... then again, who knows the mysterious ways of this adorable woman....