Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NERDS, SUBMIT!



CALLING ALL NERDS! CALLING ALL NERDS!

If you think you're nerd-worthy enough to be a Revengeofthenerddd.blogspot.com Nerd of the Day, email me at BoisBande5@aol.com, telling me why!

You might just be featured as a Revengeofthenerddd.blogspot.com Nerd of the Day!
That's the prize folks!
No, there's nothing else!
Just your mug featured against the lovely pink background of my blog and a little write up about what makes you a nerd!
If you don't like the prize, don't bloody submit an entry into my bloody contest!
Cheerio!

1 comment:

Nefertiti said...

i should be your first nerd of the day...why????

New Kids on the Block.

Enough said.

Dad: you called their 1-900 line?
Sasha: But it was Jonathan's birthday.

**Jordan was the hottest one**
**My, my has Joey grown**
**Jonathan was the silent sweet one**
**Danny was the not so cute one**
**Donnie was the rough and tough one**