Monday, October 03, 2005

BLOG & I: A Match Made in Cyber-Heaven!

Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, stop pinching yourself because you're awake, your anti-psychotic drugs are still working and, no, your brain isn't crying out for another shot of caffeine! This is, indeed, MY blog!
Welcome friends, family and random cyber-trippers! Yes, it's finally happened! I've found a blog and we are now happily settling in cyberland, where we'll create thousands of posts to keep you tickled, entertained and happy---that is assuming, of course, that you give a sherpa's behind about what I have to say. Tell me if you do and lie to me if you don't...
For those of you who have requested reading lists from me in the past, I'm planning to post up a weekly reading selection. Let's call it Sabila's Book Club---watch out Oprah (and if, by some cyber-miracle, Oprah happens upon my humble blog: I LOVE YOU! I TIVO YOUR SHOW DURING THE WEEK AND WATCH IT ON THE WEEKENDS! I DON'T REALLY WANT TO TOPPLE YOUR BOOK CLUB EMPIRE (although it would be swell to have my finger on the best-seller switch! What power!)! YOU'RE FABULOUS AND I WANT US TO BE FRIENDS!)!
Your comments and feedback would be much appreciated...hell, ANY traffic on my blog would be great! So, keep reading folks, and I promise to keep writing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink background...Love OPRAH!!!??? youre such a girlie girl :p

Anonymous said...

AUUGH! i was supposed to be the first to send out a comment! Grrr!! Anywayz.. I just wanted to say I absolutely adore you and I cant wait to join your book club!! MWAH!

SabilaK said...

Kaz, I am not a girly girl; I'm a NERDY girl!
;)

SabilaK said...

Farah, my book club will ROCK! And all of you will be so well read! You should really start thinking of the gifts you will buy me for making you so well read.
Love ya babes!