Tuesday, October 04, 2005

KILLER NERD/BRIDE OF KILLER NERD



I'd like to preface this next entry by emphasizing that I don't watch slutty or skanky films. They're just not my thing. That being said, I did watch a couple of films produced by Troma Films, the king of B (hell, the king of C, D, and E) horror movies, back in high school when I was a little obsessed with B movies. These films were all good, folks, I swear (and by good, I mean, not that slutty). I watched them with my brothers for pete's sake. One of them was a Troma classic: The Toxic Avenger. As I recall, it involved some sort of monster born in the pollution filled Pine Barrens of New Jersey, who massacred a bunch of people in trailer parks. There was another movie about a monster that killed people in their dreams---Freddie Krueger syle---as they slept in their trailers.
Okay, that was my long-winded preface.
Here's the main feature: Troma Film's Killer Nerd/Bride of Killer Nerd. Yes! Troma Films has made a film about the revenge of a nerd! Here's a link to a synopsis of the films on Troma's website. I should host a movie night with this film as the feature. This sounds more gory than skanky, anyway (because God knows I don't want to watch a skanky film with you guys). Enjoy! http://www.troma.com/movies/killernerd/

1 comment:

SabilaK said...

Killer nerd's bride looks to be a goth chick!