Tuesday, October 18, 2005

FOOD FIND OF THE DAY


MORNINGSTAR FARMS: Thai Burger!
I haven't been this excited about a vegetarian food product since I first became a vegetarian and discovered seitan, the-better-than-meat-fake-meat-product. Morningstar Farms' Thai Burger is a revelation, a symphony of flavors and textures in my mouth. And at 100 calories a pop, it's way healthier than it tastes! Hmm, hmm, good. This veggie gives it two thumbs up! By the way, in the pic, it's the burger box behind the okra burger (which I'm so going to try next week!)...I couldn't find a pic of it on its own.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so jealous. All my grocery store carries are boring ole Boca (fuck you, Kraft) Burgers!

SabilaK said...

KRISTINA! How are you babe? We miss you.
Boca Burgers aren't all crap. Try out my latest veggie burger obsession: the Boca Cheeseburger. It's out of control (and close to being even better than the Thai Burger).