Sunday, October 16, 2005

HELP US HELP THE VICTIMS OF THE SOUTH ASIAN EARTHQUAKE

YOU CAN HELP THE EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS IN SOUTH ASIA

PAKISTANIS FOR AMERICA (this is my dad's organization, which educates the Pakistani-American community about the local and national electoral process and encourages inter-community dialogue in New Jersey...we will soon have a website!)
will be collecting the following items for the millions left homeless by the earthquake:

¸ Blankets
¸ Tents and sleeping bags
The following items for men, women & kids
¸ Sweatshirts (used or new)
¸ Jackets and coats (used or new)
¸ Socks (new)
¸ Thermals (new)
¸ Unopened over-the-counter painkillers & upset stomach medicines (Tylenol, Advil, Immodium)
¸ We will also be accepting monetary donations for the relief effort as well. Please make out checks to Pakistanis for America

*If you know me in real life, you can drop your donations off with me or call me with any questions that you may have. Or else, you can mail donations to 122 W. 45th Street, Bayonne, NJ 07002 (don't get too excited, this isn't my address).
ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nefertiti said...

i have boxes of blankets, gloves, hats, towels and sweatshirts for kids that i recently purchased...I'm mailing them to you... please e-mail me at khansasha@gmail.com

thanks,

Sasha Khan