Thursday, March 16, 2006

JUST KIDDING

...Blogger and I aren't through!
Here's the blog that I was trying to post all along:



Dear Readers: I want to apologize for being a delinquent blogger. I'm sorry for letting you down. Between celebrating my 27th (woohoo!) and work (not so woohoo!) and getting promoted at work (woohoo!) and helping friends out with essays/recommendations/cover letters I've been terribly busy. But you don't want excuses, do you? You want new posts. And I promise you new posts!
I'm back.
Hello.

ps: Yah. I know my name's not Pete.

3 comments:

Nefertiti said...

*clap clap clap* welcome back.

The Brown Girl said...

go sabila! its your birthday! *well it was your birthday*

girl said...

CONGRATS on your promotion!! and I already told you happy birthday, so... happy St. Paddy's day!