Sunday, March 19, 2006

MARCH 14th

Oh yah. I turned 27 on Tuesday, March 14th.
It was great.
I let myself splurge on yummy desserts, red velvet (cup)cake(s) being the most impressive of the assortment.
I received great gifts, notably the DVD collection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (seasons 1-7), wonderful, wonderful books and "The Fields of Europe"--a mysterious and giant bouquet of flowers that arrived at home for me, sending my mom into a frenzy as she tried to get me to confess who it was from, not buying my "I have no idea." The bouquet was from our only reader-nerd of the day, Rich!
Thanks to everyone for your kind birthday wishes and gifts! You're all sweethearts!
...now, if only I could remember your birthdays...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May 18th, darling -- I'll join you in the 27 square, once you've gotten it all warmed-up for me. You can treat me to a coffee when I make a glittering return to the states in June. Rich xoxo

Anonymous said...

How about some Birthday kisses?

SabilaK said...

Are those like Hershey's kisses?

Anonymous said...

better then hershey kisses....pucker up and plant one! :P