Saturday, February 17, 2007

UGH

I now have the task of composing an email to this dude who I don't care to email. Good times. I'll let you folks know how it goes.

And someone answer the following question for me, please: are there really no American born or raised, intelligent, passionate, well-read, unassuming, kind, pop culture savvy, funny, driven, boyishly good looking, single men of Pakistani or Indian Muslim descent in the tri-state area? Because I think my mom might be lying to me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabila there are men like that in this world, but they all think that girls like you don't exist so they're shacking up with white girls.

Tragic.

Abstracting Silliness said...

tis a myth, just like the tooth fairy

Mahera Rana said...

good luck. i intend on being single until my parents give up and let me marry a white guy. so that'll be about 28/29. Yes, I know...I'll be ancient. *gasp*

Anonymous said...

Should I mail in my resume ;)

BTW, how many hits do I need on that long list to meet your criteria for "marriage material"!

Seni said...

I like to think that one doesn't need to be American born or raised to be any of those other things.

As for shacking up with white girls, it's really more because they're into things that nice brown girls aren't. Bad things.

Anonymous said...

Just checked, there aren't any. There are also no American born-raised intelligent passionate, well-read, unassuming, kind, pop culture savvy, funny, driven, girlishly good looking single women of Paki or Indian Muslim descent in the tri-state area. At least not all of those things simultaneously.