Tuesday, July 01, 2008

MYSTERY DIAGNOSIS

Discovery Health Channel's Mystery Diagnosis is my favorite show for this summer (you'll remember, reader, that Little People, Big World was my favorite show last summer). Surprisingly, the show has yet to become this hypochondriac's worst nightmare. Sure, I sometimes find myself panicking that maybe my psychosomatic hives and other allergies are actually signs of Kawasaki disease or maybe that metallic taste in my mouth is my cerebrospinal fluid leaking or, OH MY GOD I HAVE Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia , but, for the most part I'm able to enjoy the show the same way I was able to enjoy the first season of House (just for the record, even Little People, Big World got the paranoid juices going: "What if I'm, at this very moment, carrying a mutated gene for dwarfism that I'll pass onto my poor, helpless babies??!)

No comments: