Thursday, November 10, 2005

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THAT SILLY LITTLE PAKI GIRL?

Okay, I take full responsibility for being a delinquent blogger and I need a second chance. Life's been rough. My hours are crazy; I often don't get home until 9PM, at which time I scarf down an anemic dinner---for the record, I, myself, am NOT anemic---tidy up the place (I can't rest until it's neat...really, I think it's a sickness...not anemia though), read manuscripts for work and chat a bit online. The last thing I want to do is use my brain cells, you know.
I miss blogging. I have to change my life and bring blogging back into it. We'll be like a fork and spoon (shout out to my boy Rich R.!---don't worry babe, blogging CAN'T replace you), peanut butter and jelly, Hall and Oates, flipflops and summer, crack and Kate Moss, milk and cookies, a guido and a gold chain, a Jersey girl and hair spray, Tom Cruise and aliens.
Baby, I'm back!

7 comments:

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

...and you've only been gone for 9 days.

when i finally post again, i should be expecting a macy's-esque parade.

SabilaK said...

Hey, who are you?
And from where did you get that counter on your blog. I want one.

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

omer. you don't know me. i don't know you. you know people i know. i know people you know.

the usual desi connection and all that...bhangra.

http://www.easyhitcounters.com/

generic website names. where would we be without them? with a little html code nip/tucking you, too, can enjoy a stalker counter.

SabilaK said...

My stalker counter is up! My stalker counter is up! Dude, this rocks. C'mon stalkers, make a blogger proud!

SabilaK said...

Omer, are you on Naseeb?

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

i am. so much for anonymity.

check your naseeb mail.

SabilaK said...

Got it. Hola!