Saturday, November 12, 2005

I JUST COULDN'T OUTRUN THE PEANUT BRITTLE!

So, after 6 months of repairing my hip and sighing constantly about not being able to run at all, not only have I started running again, but I managed to run 6 miles today. It's been a while but I'll be back to clocking double digit mileage soon enough.
Thanks to my trainer, I can also lunge and squat 'til the cows come home.
Which is exactly what I'll be doing tomorrow morning to burn off all the damn peanut brittle I ate today.
I don't even like peanut brittle!
Boredom is the devil, I tell ya! It's the devil! And hell is lined with peanut brittle. Grrrrr.

4 comments:

~MOE~ said...

ohh...u got spam. Anyway so much peanut brittle talk made me hungry for peanuts... just out of curiousity cuz I havn't bothered to go down adn read how u broke ur hip or hurt your hip but did u slip on peanut brittle?

SabilaK said...

Contrary to popular belief, peanuts were not involved in my hip injury. Actually, neither my doctor nor my physical therapist could explain how I sprained my hip. It did hurt like a mofo though.

SabilaK said...

Ugh, I feel slightly sick.

Anonymous said...

i hate eating peanut brittle cause it gets stuck in my teeth...