Friday, November 25, 2005

HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

Lessons learned from the book:

If he hasn't asked you out, he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he hasn't called you, he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he's selfish and doesn't care to ask about your day/hobbies/likes/dislikes/family/issues/fears/dreams/quirks/friends/work/ allergies/chicken pox stories/horoscope/sore bicep femoris/stalker/cat/dog/hamster/dearly departed parakeet, he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he's not ready to commit, he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he's promised that he'll meet you outside the theater half an hour before the movie starts and the movie started a half an hour ago and you're still standing outside the theater thinking that maybe he's hurt or lost or has been kidnapped and his phone's dead, go home sister, because he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he's suddenly nowhere to be found, he may be dead--and not by a phone or computer or blackberry--at the bottom of a ravine somewhere, but it's more likely that he's just not that into you.
I am a fox.

If he's telling you that he's just not that into you...he probably means it.
I am a fox.

Okay, so I haven't gotten past the first 20 pages of the book.
However, the above-mentioned lessons I've learned in those first 20 pages (including the table of contents) are important ones.
And the book's funny and stuff. But can it really be that simple? Can it? If so, that's it!
Man of my dreams aka my future crush aka stud muffin aka my perfect hubby: you gotta do all the work buddy, I'm not taking the initiative, or taking the plunge or whatever, because the book's telling me not to. I'm just not doing it. If you're into me, you'll freakin' move mountains to be with me. The ball's in your court, so pick it up.
Of course I mean that in the nicest way.

7 comments:

Nefertiti said...

*sigh* sounds like my life...sad and pathethic. It took me a week to realize that my crush just wasn't that much into me...

Nefertiti said...

then i realized that he was just an idiot...i mean, if he doesn't like me then there's gotta be something wrong with *him*.

SabilaK said...

Exactly.
You are a fox.
Men who don't like foxes are idiots.

Anonymous said...

Wrongdoerz... ur sooo right! It shouldnt take him all day to recognize sunshine. but if it does take him til sunset to begin to enjoy the light and start to realize your worth... feel happy in knowing in a few minutes his world will be dark...without you in it!

~Farah

Anonymous said...

hey ladies, its the same for men too....hints for men as well...."she's just not that into you"

Nefertiti said...

classic moment today: i went to an engagement party and sat at a table with two older indian couples. i swear i walked out of there LMAO cause the conversation was SOOO stereotypical:::

"So? You all didn't want to go to medical school?"

"Oh yes these used to be our neighbors *introduces us to other couple*, now they are our neighbors."

Uncle: So Sasha? Are You married? Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No Uncle, I enjoy my independence.
Uncle: Yes beta, that is so true.

"We have no idea what Indian movies are out these days, we don't have ZTV."

::::loved it::::

Anonymous said...

p.s. thank you farah