Saturday, November 12, 2005

HELLO MOTO?


I wake on the morning of November 11th, 2005 feeling more rested than I've felt in a very long time. I managed to fall asleep at midnight the previous night and---what time is it? 8:45---the nearly 9 hours' sleep has done wonders for me. I can feel the difference and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. I do love getting up early on Saturdays and even though I'm later than usual, the sky is a crisp blue color and lays out invitingly beyond my window.
First thing's first: I'm going to go to the gym. Later, I'm going to hit the Korean market for fruits and vegetables. At home, I'll tidy up the place, hitting the corners that I can't usually get to during the week. It's going to be such a wonderful day. Ahh, I love productive Saturdays...
Hmm, that's interesting. If I remember correctly, I was pretty bummed last night. I may have been upset about forgetting to Tivo ER. ER is on Thursday nights! That CAN'T be right, can it? If today is Saturday, where did Friday go?!! Did Friday happen?!! I mean, today's Saturday and I happen to have big, productive plans. HUGE plans. PRODUCTIVE. GREAT PLANS THAT ONLY RESPONSIBLE, PRODUCTIVE PERSONS LIKE MYSELF CAN FOLLOW THROUGH ON.
JC CHASEZ, TODAY'S FRIDAY, IT'S 8:55 NOW AND I'M STILL IN BED!!!!!!!
I actually went to bed early last night, in anticipation of an early morning. WHERE'S THE BLOODY JUSTICE IN THAT??!!!!!! And my alarm clock? Why didn't my alarm clock go off??? Dammit!!!!!!! Oh, the humanity!!!!!!! OHHHH, MOTOROLA!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, now I've gone and done it. I've picked up the punk card that Motorola has thrown me and I have a message for the Moto:

I have a bone to pick with you Motorola! C'mon biatch. Bring it! I'm right here. You want to disrupt my schedule by making phones that have faulty alarm clock systems?? Huh? Huh? You'll have to get past me and my shiv first. I'm gonna mess you up with my shiv, Moto. Yah! I said it! Whatcha gonna do, huh? Huh? Yah, I wanna fight you punk! I'm ready!!! Wha? Wha? You scared??! HELLO MOTO THIS, BIATCH!
(Naturally, Motorola is now cowering in its cell-phones-that-suck corner).

3 comments:

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

haha. i like how for the first half you had me screaming "but...but...the 11th was a friday!" at my monitor.

kudos to you.

i moto'ed it for 3 years. then came the year i stooped to using an lg phone (or as i like to call it...the year that shall not be spoken of). i have since moved on to pda phones and i couldn't be happier.

...why yes, thats a phone in my pocket. but i'm still happy to see you.

SabilaK said...

I just bought this phone a month ago. I keep on giving it the benefit of the doubt but it keeps on disappointing me. I don't think it's going to work out. I have to recognize the fact that it's just not that into me (maybe scare it a bit more with my shiv) and move on. Sigh.

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

any phone that calls says "hello mot[i]" when you turn it on should never be trusted.

exchange that shyte for something less abusive to your self esteem.