Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS or I'M DOWN WITH THE STOMACH BA HUMBUG

Yes, kittens, it's that time of year again: Eid, Hannukah, Christmas, and Sabila's stomach bug are all upon us. I hope you are surrounded by love, family, and food (just thinking about food makes me dry heave, but I'm sure it's different for those people who don't get a stomac bug every freakin' December) during this season of celebration. Me, I'm going back to sleep and hoping that the diarrhea and vomiting that have been schoolin' me for the past twelve or so hours subsides so that I can drink some Gatorade and rehydrate.

Love you guys.

3 comments:

Cyberfish said...

Happy Chrismahanakwanzika. And, rehydrate with gatorade? Shame on you. Please tell me you dont do that when you run.

SabilaK said...

Thanks Cyberfish. Happy holidays to you!
Rest assured, I never rehydrate with Gatorade when sick or running. The last time I had Gatorade was something like two decades ago (and I'm someone who gets a helluva a lot of stomach bugs).

Anonymous said...

happy holidays, merry christmas and lots of hugs and love all the way from Karachi.

=)