Monday, December 03, 2007

PHISHING and FLASHING: A Tale of MySpace Identity Theft

My MySpace friends received the following comment from me for approval this past weekend:

OMG YOU GOTTA SEE THE PICS FROM THIS CLUB I WENT TO.. SHE FLASHED HER TITTIESS TO EVERYONE AGAIN AND WE GOT PICS.

Hate to break it to you guys but this comment didn't come from me, a fact that should've been apparent to all of my MySpace friends. Firstly, a club isn't my weekend venue of choice, mainly because of my sensory integration disorder.

Secondly, I'm a chick. Some chick flashing her tittiess at a club isn't a very noteworthy event in my book, mainly because I'm straight but also because, goddamit, I have my own tittiess. I flash myself with my own tittiess every single day. I also see an abundance of tittiess at the gym on a daily basis. So, guess what? I don't care about tittiess. Tittiess interest me about as much as arms and chins do. Trust me. There isn't a titty in the world that would have me scrambling for my phone at a club and forwarding pics of it to my MySpace friends.

So, in closing, if you, my MySpace friend, ever receive a MySpace message from me about clubs and/or tittiess, rest assured that it's merely a phishing imposter pretending to be your Nerddd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniggles*

The interest me...just so I can tell my plastic surgeon what to do when I decide to get fake ones.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

dc girl, you have 7-9 years to decide. I'll finally be ready to operate by then. :)

American Desi Redefined said...

*quickly deletes on titties pictures from phones*

*sigh* I forgot I have my own ;)

Anonymous said...

so funny that we can use that word to refer to them ourselves...if anyone else said it, we'd probably smack them upside the head and scream disrespect.