Thursday, April 24, 2008

:)

I heart the following comment I recently received from a reader so much that it deserves a post of its own. I'm glad I inspire slight obsession and sleepless nights in my fans. Hell, I'm glad I have fans!

This comment was ADORABLE. I am flattered. Here it is:

This is on a completely unrealted note and has nothing to do with this post.

Hello Sabila,

My sister and I have been silent readers of your blog for a very very long time (too long, in fact- been leaving anonymous comments here and there, but nothing more than that). We are not stalkers, don't get afraid (or excited). We are just really sad and bored.. oh what the hell, we are stalkers. Something like that.

So yeah, we've been following your MP stories as well. And for a very long time, MP's identity has been too much of a source of lack of sleep for me. Therefore I embarked on a serious mission. Which was, to find out who the man behind the mask is.

Please don't scared. I assure you, treat me like your friend. I mean no harm at all. I am just slightly obsessive when it comes to my googling etc abilities, as well as shit curious.

So. After half a day of constant dedicated research, my sister and I narrowed down our hunt to the result of One Man. All I need you to do is, to confirm whether our result is correct or not. You dont have to reveal it on your blog! I am enclosing my e-mail address for you to reply to. If you consider that to be too much of a hassle, then you can leave a sidelined hint on one of your posts (we are avid readers, we won't miss it).

If our guess is correct, it means we can rest our case. Otherwise we need to continue our hunt till we crack/track the man down.

All this has been done in purely innocent interests. Down to the guess. The Guy we think MP is:

Mike. (Michael?)

I DO NOT INTEND ON DISCLOSING THIS ANYWHERE, JUST PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM RIGHT.

Ahem. Honestly. Please don't get freaked out. I swear, and if you want to ask anything about this seemingly weird outburst, you have the right to. But please reply/contact me in some form/TELL ME IF I'M FUCKING RIGHT.

My e-mail address is:--------@gmail.com

I repeat, --------@gmail.com .

I will be waiting for your reply/hint. If I don't get it soon, I won't lose hope, or get discouraged, I will be contacting you again! sadly, I couldn't find your e-mail address anywhere online.

I left this in your comments on purpose because I know you have moderation enabled.

Much thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you and MP are happy together.

I call myself 7825537. I'll prefer to remain nameless.

waiting, day 1.

----------------
Lovely, no?

I hate to break it to you 7825537, but MP is not Mike. As a matter of fact, the letter M doesn't appear even once in my MP's (first or last)name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^ Thank you for leaving me a hint which might prove to be relatively crucial.

No M anywhere in his name. That narrows my new list down for sure.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. MP has stalkers.

how sweet.

See Bee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look who got jacked