Saturday, May 06, 2006

RUN, MUSIC, RUN



The Arctic Monkeys have been my constant running companions for the past couple of months now. I love them and all and they make the 6.5-6.8 miles I run breeze by but, frankly, I'm getting kind of bored. Sometimes I can only put up with them for the first 4 miles or so before I have to put my iPod on shuffle mode, which sucks too because Ella Fitzgerald and Dido don't exactly sing songs that inspire one to run. Those inpsiring songs become few and far between.

So, I challenge you, dear readers, to create the perfect playlist for my runs. You can either suggest individual songs/ bands or, if you're feeling especially motivated, hit me with an entire playlist.

Anyone? Anyone?????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try beethoven, works for me

Terra Shield said...

the who's - baba o'reilly, most of everclear's stuff, to name a few :)

SabilaK said...

I like Beethoven as much as the next guy, but he wouldn't do anything for my runs.
I appreciate the recommendation!

SabilaK said...

I like The Who and Everclear. I need more Everclear on my iPod. :D

Abstracting Silliness said...

some songs come to mind

Run to you - Bryan Adams
Can't stop this thing we started - Bryan Adams
Where the streets have no name - U2
Rock you - Queen
Devil inside - INXS
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»