Oh eff. I wasn't expecting quite this many questions; I'll try my best to answer them to my readers' satisfaction.
Big Kahuna asks:
1. Yankees or Mets?
*Yankees. I happen to be a HUGE baseball fan. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of watching baseball for what seemed like hours and hours on lazy Sunday afternoons with my brothers and my father. Not only did I grow up a Yankees fan but I fell in LOVE with the history. One of my favorite films of all time is Ken Burns' documentary, BASEBALL; it was also one of my favorite gifts of all time, given to me by my brother on the occassion of my high school graduation. I'm in annual homerun derbies with guys from work and have had to extricate myself from the all-consuming obsession that is fantasy baseball.
So, my answer is Yankees. Ahem.
Okay, that answer was way long. Sorry.
2. What is the best thing about your job?
*The people I work with, the books I read (Okay, that's two things, so tar and feather me!)
3. What is your favorite word?
*Dude, I have like a plethora of favorite words, I can't just pick one.
4. What is your least favorite word?
5. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
6. What turns you off?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What sound or noise do you love?
*the popping of microwaveable popcorn
9. What sound or noise do you hate?
*That sickening thud of a car hitting a person. Sucks.
10. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
*I'd like to man a cash register at ShopRite. I've always been semi-obsessed with scanning product barcodes and punching in the numbers when the scanner thing doesn't work.
11. What profession would you not like to do?
*Being a surrogate mother must suck.
12. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
*Trust me, this place rocks.