1) Anonymous asked: Would you be interested in a blind date?
Dear Anonymous, I'd probably prefer a sighted date...wacka wacka wacka......ahem. Seriously though, anonymous, I hate the blind date. As much as one tries to walk into the blind date with an open mind and a good attitude, the night inexorably heads in the direction of great misery and even greater awkwardness...well, at least it has when my mom and her cohorts have set me up. In any case, I avoid the blind date at all costs so, no, I wouldn't be interested in one at this or any other time.
2) Anonymous asked: Would you marry an Indian muslim?
Sure, why not?
3) Sikanderk asked: What are five things in your life for which you are thankful?
*my family (my Zanadune's included, dammit)
*my friends (you know who you are)
*my job (it's going to be six years with the bird next year and this working relationship still makes me feel downright giddy. I know, I know...I'm a boob)
*my conviviality and my books tie for fifth
4) Anonymous asked: If I put my head in oven and legs in ice, on an average am I ok?
Only if you are a statistician, dear anonymous. Now, if you're a poet, we've got problems...
5) Anonymous: Since your mom loves to play the role of matchmaker, and none of her kids are interested in getting married, would she mind hooking me up; I'm desperate :P
Anonymous, are you KIDDING me? I won't hear the end of how I should aspire to be as good, obedient, and desperate as you are. Thanks but no thanks!
6) Anonymous: How do you get spray paint out of your hand?
With Lava. Lava had a brief stint as the Khan family bathroom soap back in the day. I kinda loved it.
7) Anonymous: Would you marry a non Muslim is what I'm interested in?
Sure, why not?