Tuesday, April 18, 2006

BANGLES



I'm sorry. I've just realized what a lousy person I've been for not sharing any pics from my trip to Pakistan this past winter. Since I'm apparently not photogenic AT ALL in Pakistan (it's amazing, really), none of the pics I'm going to share will have me in them (or anyone else for that matter--gotta respect privacy, you know).

So, this first picture was taken in a Karachi bangle store. Yes, yours truly did end up buying most of the bangles seen here. And, no, I have not worn any of the bangles since my return to the States...or any of the hundreds of dollars worth of traditional outfits I had tailored...Ahem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look cute in the fancy glasses..how very photogenic..

Anonymous said...

I would die (and go to heaven) if I saw so many bangles in one place. I love this picture.