Reasons why I'm on the verge of breaking into a fresh new set of hives:
1) My new mortage broker is only slight more competent than my former mortgage broker;
2) my new mortgage broker's incompetence makes me a crazy, inarticulate, drivelling fool, who can't get across a single point or grievance;
3) I have to read through reams of documents before I sign my finances away to the hungry, hungry home gods;
4) I have to drive down to some godforsaken place called Clark, New Jersey to sit down with my incompetent broker because she's too goddamn distracted and incompetent to make sense to me on the phone;
5) I don't drive;
6) there's no good mode of public transportation going to godforsaken places like Clark;
7) and as always, I'm the "let's-buy-dad-(insert electronic device of your choice here)-for-Father's-Day" coordinator, which means I have to trek down to the store after work tonight and purchase the gift we've decided on for my dad.