Friday, July 20, 2007

THE WEEKEND!

So, this week has seriously been the longest week of my life. I've been trying to cope but can't help coming up with all sorts of horribly scary scenarios in which Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows does not end up at my door bright and early Saturday morning. I really hope that the UPS man in charge of making the delivery won't be incapacitated by any variety of factors including, but certainly not limited to, 1) the canned heat, 2) the bottled heat, 3) the dope, 4) the sex(y)/the biological urge, 5) nuclear war, 6) sloth, 7) illness, 8) hunger, 9) apathy, 10) a total disregard for my needs, 11) an alien invasion, 12) the apocalypse, etc.

Oh, and I'm watching Spring Awakening tonight with the girls. Shockingly (or not shockingly at all), I just want to get it--the musical, this Friday night--the hell over with. Let it be Saturday morning!

No comments: