Dear Madlibbin' Parasailer:
Without further ado, following are your questins and my answers to them.
1. You obviously have an affinity for writing and work in the publishing business. Do you have any aspirations to publish your own work?
Eventually (I'll explain later).
2. Which of your favorite books would you like to see made into a movie and which actors would you cast in the role of the main characters?
I don't think I'd ever wish for a favorite book to be adapted to the big screen.
3. Books aside, what is your favorite work of art?
I couldn't possibly pick just one work of art as my favorite. I haven't been able to choose a single favorite thing of mine--books included--in, like, 18 years (alas, I designated favorites rather arbitrarily during the first ten years of life). So, what I'll do is, choose a few of my favorites artists, writers aside,
I love the Impressionists like Monet, Cassatt, and Renoir; Edward Hopper; though I've never really been taken with modern art, I do love me some Jasper Johns; Rodin; and, who isn't enamored of the Pre-Raphealites, etc, etc, etc.
4. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
a) a car, a road atlas and the Pacific Coast Highway;
b) a cruise ship, tons of food that's bad for me, and the Caribbean;
c) a spa holiday
5. How do you feel about hockey?
I was all about hockey when I was a kid. Alas, I've outgrown it since.
Your turn to answer the same questions, which I'm sure you'll do much more eloquently than I have here. I plead exhaustion.