Dear Madlibbin’ Parasailer:
Getting to know you over my blog is proving to be a most pleasant experience. Your thoughtful and eloquent answers to my first five questions have reaffirmed my fondness of you and I remain rather smitten with your charm, honesty, and intelligence (as do most of my friends).
Now, before I reveal my next set of questions for you, I’ll first answer the questions I asked you in the post below (though not nearly as thorougly and eloquently as you did...I hope you don't hold this against me. It is way past my bedtime, after all):
1)If you could spend one year of perfect, blissful happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so? If not, why not?
No. I’d much rather continue to evolve and learn from my normal, day-to-day experiences, be they good or bad, than, essentially, lose a year of my life, as brilliant and perfect as it may be.
2)Would you call yourself “emotionally constipated”?
No. I'm afraid I have emotional diarrhea. I believe this scares most males, especially those who are emotionally constipated like you are MP, away. You're not afraid of ardent declarations of affection are you?
3)Ahem. Ahem. While I’d rather not reveal what sorts of lingerie I prefer to wear (Ahem), I will let you know that my friend ES wholeheartedly approves of the boxer-brief, as does one commenter, Nusrat and most American females (Ahem).
Onto our next set of questions:
1) Was it business or pleasure that took you to Bhutan?
2) How many siblings do you have, where do you fall in birth order, and are you close to your family?
3) What would you say is your greatest flaw and what is your biggest regret?
4) ES asks, do you carry a messenger bag to work or an attaché case?
5) From where do you hail and in what part of the nation do you now reside?
As always, I await your answers with bated breath.