Sunday, February 26, 2006

COLD CASE SPEAKS TO THE NERD! I'M NOT KIDDING!

It's 8:30 and I'm currently watching CBS' Cold Case. In today's episode, "Dog Day Afternoons," the Cold Case gang is investigating the 2000 murder of a bookish bank teller. The librarian-type bank teller is wooed by a rock and roll type who, it seems, convinces her to help him and his buddies rob the bank where she works. In trying to convince her to help him out, he tells Roe (that's her name) about some woman at a nursing home where he volunteers whose biggest regret was that she never lived it up. He tells her that she's going to wake up one day, find herself to be 87 years old and full lof regrets.
Oh my God.
I need to be less nerdy and more worldly.
I need to live it up.
Right now, I need to get back to the show.
We'll discuss more later.
Oh man, I'm fretting, though. FRETTING.
Talk about a show that changes your life.

4 comments:

Nefertiti said...

Oprah! I LOVE her and wanna be her when I grow up.

=)

SabilaK said...

I love that woman, especially when she comes out on tv wearing no makeup at all. More power to her. She sticks it to the totally derivative image of beauty that pervades our society. And she proves that women can do anything they want. I love her.

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

so it was never the sla that brainwashed patty hearst to rob banks. i knew it! it was cbs all along. those capitalistic media bastards.

SabilaK said...

Damn that CBS to hell!