Sunday, February 19, 2006

MY IPOD

I think that a person's iPod playlist says a lot about the person. What mine says about me, I'm not so sure. In any case, following are my 25 most played songs from my iPod playlist:

1) "Don't Phunk With My Heart" BLACK EYED PEAS
2) "Yellow" COLDPLAY
3) "The Blower's Daughter" DAMIEN RICE
4) "We Used to be Friends" THE DANDY WARHOLS
5) "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" THE DARKNESS
6) "Satellite" DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
7) "A Lack of Color" DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
8) "Don't Leave Home" DIDO
9) "Circle" EDIE BRICKELL AND THE NEW BOHEMIANS
10) "Escape" ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
11) "Collide" HOWIE DAY
12) "Maybe I'm Amazed" JEM's cover of Paul McCartney
13) "Take Me Home Country Roads" JOHN DENVER
14) "Daughters" JOHN MAYER
15) "Jesus Walks" KANYE WEST
16) "Breakaway" Kelly Clarkson
17) "Mr. Brightside" THE KILLERS
18) "Something Pretty" PATRICK PARK
19) "Trouble Sleeping" THE PERISHERS
20) "Slow Hands" INTERPOL
21) "A Sorta Fairytale" TORI AMOS
22) "Sweet Thing" VAN MORRISON
23) "American Idiot" GREEN DAY
24) "Seven Nation Army" THE WHITE STRIPES
25) "Gone 'Til November" WYCLEF JEAN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salams,
I came across your blog via Omer's blog :D..i hope that doesnt sound wierd.
Anyhoo- i thought i would drop a line and say hello...
your music taste: eclectic. u should def try Adam Freeland's Mix of Seven Nation Army. its awesome.

Have a great monday.
Fareeda

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

i'm trying to figure out what your playlist says about you.

so far all i can gather is that you speak english.

SabilaK said...

Que? Ingles? Yo no hablo ingles.

SabilaK said...

Hiya Fareeda,
It's not weird at all! How've you been? I'm downloading Adam Freeland's remix as I type.

Anonymous said...

soo uhh..i dunno what ur playlist says about u...but all i know is that i only know 2 of those songs...which is a pretty good deal from me if u ask me...since i'm clueless about the ANGREZI music...BUT..

I WENT TO HOWIE DAY'S CONCERT!! AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! just thought i'd tell u that.

hehe MUAHZ BABE!!!

-AR

SabilaK said...

AR! I just read your comment today! So one of the two songs was the Howie Day one; what was the other one???