Monday, February 20, 2006

SABILA FROM THE BLOCK



Yes, I have writer's block.
Yes, it feels like my insides have melted and are now drowning my creativity.
Anyone know CPR? Anyone? Anyone?
Yes, it's 4AM. Yes, I'm about to go back to sleep. Yes, I just felt like dropping my readers a note to apologize for my recent string of glaringly lacking in substance posts (not that there was much substance in my previous posts...but dudes, you know what I mean).
In the meantime, how about you folks submit to me your Nerd of the Day applications.
I've received not so many ever since asking for them (and by not so many, I mean zero). Jeez, one would think that 1) you don't care to be my Nerds of the Day or 2) you're (gasp!) cool kids.

6 comments:

Nefertiti said...

hellllooooo????

I asked to be the nerd of the day.

=(

SabilaK said...

I need an application. I need details, my dear...details.

Anonymous said...

Umm, excuse me! -- obviously everyone is just intimidated by my utter uber-nerdiness, darling. In other news... I've just sent two frantic e-mail messages to your work account, which you can check tomorrow (re: a paper I'm scheming), but you must, must, must help me! And, yes, it may cause you to revoke my NotD status: I'm writing about Lad Lit.

[adventures.in.anonymity] said...

i'll hand in an application, but be warned...the details of the application will be entirely fabricated a la james frey.

SabilaK said...

You nerd wannabe!
Maybe Oprah will take a liking to you.

SabilaK said...

Rich, dearest, I replied to your email from work. Let me know if it makes sense.