Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I CARE FOR...

...Norah Jones' LONESTAR. I'm currently obsessed with both Jones and Van Morrison. If they were to have a love child, he/she would be a music god/goddess. I used to want to marry Van Morrison a little, but after googling his image I got over him. Norah can have him.
Please note that Norah Jones and Van Morrison are NOT dating. In a perfect world, they WOULD be (hell, in a perfect world, Gwen Stefani and Tony Kanal would still be together), but in this world, she's probably still dating that tall guy in her band.

Lonestar where are you out tonight?
This feeling I'm trying to fight
It's dark and I think that I would give anything
For you to shine down on me

How far you are I just don't know
The distance I'm willing to go
I pick up a stone that I cast to the sky
Hoping for some kind of sign

1 comment:

SabilaK said...

It is Nadeem. It is. :)